Enjoy your day at Historic Smithville with a lemonade in your hand and your feet paddling on our paddle boats!
Stroll up to a paddle boat attendant and ask for a ride! The cost to ride one of our relaxing paddleboats is $12 on weekdays and $15 on weekends, this covers the rental for a half hour and a family of four or less.
And don’t worry.. we have life jackets for you and your children.. SAFETY FIRST!
- The Paddle Boats open Easter weekend
- From Easter-June 19 the Paddle Boats are open weekends and holidays
- From June 20-Sept 7 the Paddle Boats are open daily following the village hours
- From Sept 8-October 31 the Paddle Boats are open weekends and holidays
- Paddle Boat rides are weather permitting
- The Paddle Boat hours of operation follow Historic Smithville’s shoppe hours.
Historic Smithville’s shoppe hours are as follows:
Spring… April 12 – June 21
Summer… June 22 – Sept 1
Mon., Tues., Wed. 10am-6pm
Thurs., Fri., Sat. 10am-8pm
Fall… Sept 2 – Nov 26