Spring has sprung! Come visit the Smithville Shoppes and enjoy the spring season
- April 15 – Easter Bunny Breakfast at Fred and Ethel’s Lantern Light 9 am – 11 am…. Fees apply: Fred & Ethel’s (609) 652-0544
- April 8 & 9 and April 15 & 16: Colonial Easter Bunny will be strolling the village from 12-5
- April 16th – Easter Parade
- Throughout April- “LIKE” us on Facebook to see what the Village Greene Easter Bunny has been up to!
- Spring has sprung! Come visit the Smithville Shoppes and enjoy the spring season.
Do you love Easter as much as we do? Here at Smithville, we go all out for Easter celebrations and we’d love for you to join us! Throughout the month of April, you can have breakfast with the Easter Bunny, take part in our Easter Parade and follow the Village Greene Easter Bunny on our Facebook page to see what he’s been up to!
On April 15, at Fred & Ethel’s Lantern Light Tavern, you can eat breakfast with the Easter Bunny! Enjoy a home-cooked meal as the Easter Bunny strolls around the restaurant vising each table for pictures and fun! (fees apply) For more information regarding the Easter Bunny Breakfast please contact Fred & Ethel’s Lantern Light Tavern at (609) 652-0544.
The Easter Parade, which takes place on April 16, is an event you do not want to miss! Put on your Easter best and stroll the Village in style. Awards are given for best outfits and the parade begins at the Smithville Inn.
Want to see what the Village Greene Easter Bunny has been up to? “LIKE” our Facebook page for updates on the Easter Bunny’s daily adventures through the Village Greene; perfect for children who are anxiously awaiting the Easter Bunny!