Italian Festival, September 29th, 2018
(rain date Sept. 30)
The Smithville Village has recently added an Italian Festival to it’s great list of events and we are super excited. Here is a little taste of what will be taking place at the festival. Come and enjoy a taste of Italy…
- Italian live music at the main entrance-provided by Jim Craine and the Atlantic City. All Star Band featuring Tony DeLuca – All Italian Music: Songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, and Louie Prima.
- Bocce Area Gazebo
- Accordionist Carmen Vitanza and Drummer Harry Himies
- Enjoy delicious Italian Food and Delectable Desserts
- Wine Tasting Vendors
- American and Italian beer on tap.
- Italian Folk dancing – Provided by The Dance Forum South
- Children’s activities –Face Painting, Tattoos, Air Bounce and Sandman
- Vendor Market with… Hand crafted items and imported Italian specialties
- Super 50/50
- Free Bocce Ball (must register in advance)
Bocce Ball Registration 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Bocce Ball 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
50/50 Winner Drawing 1:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Italian Folk Dancing 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Italian Folk Dancing 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
50/50 Winner Drawing 4:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Italian Folk Dancing will take place at Captain Fitz’s Marina
As you can see it promises to be a fun filled day! Hope to see you there.
Would you like to be a vendor? You can find an application HERE.