COVID-19 updates for the village
- Shoppes in the village are closed for browsing but many shoppes have curbside pick up. Shoppes information
- We are communicating regularly with the New Jersey Department of Health and monitoring all updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Mayfest has been cancelled and we will update you about the Art Walk and Rockabilly on June 6.
- There are no restrictions about walking in the village but please know the restrooms are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Historic Smithville Restaurants
- We are cleaning and sanitizing our restaurant and banquet spaces as recommended by CDC
- Historic Smithville Inn, Fred and Ethel’s Lantern Light and Lakeside Grill and the Smithville Bakery are all closed at this time.
- We are offering take-out dining at Costello’s. To order, please call the restaurants directly. 609-652-0378
Colonial Inn Bed and Breakfast
- We are taking reservations for the future!
Again, we value tremendously the health of our guests and employees, and thank everyone connected with Historic Smithville for adhering to the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation, especially during this time of widespread anxiety. If you have any questions, please call the Colonial Inn at 609-748-8999 between 12 and 5 pm, and the staff will direct you to the appropriate source of information.