Historic Smithville Italian Festival, September 28, 2019
(rain date Sept. 29th)
Italian Festival has quickly become one of historic Smithville’s favorite events. Here is a little taste of what will be taking place at the festival. Come and enjoy a taste of Italy…
- Italian live music at the main entrance-provided by Jim Craine and the Atlantic City. All Star Band featuring Tony DeLuca – All Italian Music: Songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, and Louie Prima.
- Bocce Area Gazebo
- Accordionist Carmen Vitanza and Drummer Harry Himies
- Enjoy delicious Italian Food and Delectable Desserts
- Wine Tasting Vendors
- American and Italian beer on tap.
- Italian Folk dancing – Provided by The Dance Forum South
- Children’s activities –Face Painting, Tattoos, Air Bounce and Sandman
- Vendor Market with… Hand crafted items and imported Italian specialties
- Super 50/50
- Free Bocce Ball (must register in advance)
Please check back the week of the fair for a schedule. In the meantime check out schedule’s that we have had in the past….
Bocce Ball Registration 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Bocce Ball 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
50/50 Winner Drawing 1:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Italian Folk Dancing 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Italian Folk Dancing 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
50/50 Winner Drawing 4:00 PM
Live Music – Jim Craine 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Italian Folk Dancing will take place at Captain Fitz’s
Bocce Ball will be played at the Village Green, next to the Gazebo, to register contact John Demarco at Marcojohndema@us.ibm.com
To brush up on your Bocce Ball rules and how to Click here
As you can see it promises to be a fun filled day! Hope to see you there.
Would you like to be a vendor? You can find an application HERE.