Historic Smithville Italian Festival, September 26, 2020
(rain date Sept. 27th)
Cancelled for 2020
Italian Festival has quickly become one of historic Smithville’s favorite events. Here is a little taste of what will be taking place at the festival. Come and enjoy a taste of Italy…
- Italian live music at the main entrance-provided by Jim Craine and the Atlantic City. All Star Band featuring Tony DeLuca – All Italian Music: Songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, and Louie Prima.
- Bocce Area Gazebo
- Accordionist Carmen Vitanza and Drummer Harry Himies
- Enjoy delicious Italian Food and Delectable Desserts
- Wine Tasting Vendors
- American and Italian beer on tap.
- Italian Folk dancing – Provided by The Dance Forum South
- Children’s activities –Face Painting, Tattoos, Air Bounce and Sandman
- Vendor Market with… Hand crafted items and imported Italian specialties
- Super 50/50
- Free Bocce Ball (must register in advance)
2020 Schedule Live Music – Jim Craine 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Live Music – Jim Craine 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Live Music – Jim Craine 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM Live Music – Jim Craine 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Italian Folk Dancing will take place at Captain Fitz’s Pier Italian Folk Dancing 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Italian Folk Dancing 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Italian Folk Dancing 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM Italian Folk Dancing 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Super 50/50 Winner Drawing 4:00 PM
Bocce Ball will be played at the Village Green, next to the Gazebo, to register contact John Demarco at firstname.lastname@example.org
To brush up on your Bocce Ball rules and how to Click here
As you can see it promises to be a fun filled day! Hope to see you there.
Would you like to be a vendor?Check back for application. Or watch www.kofcialianfest.org for the 2020 update.