All Aboard! The train ride through Historic Smithville is a 6 minute train ride that shows you the Village, the cost is $3 per person. Just a few steps away is the antique Carousel, also $3 a person… adults are free to stand next to their child.
The train and Carousel are open Spring, Summer, and Fall during Shoppe Hours. During the winter it will be closed during the weekdays and open up weekends *ONLY* if the weather permits. Please call 609-748-8999 to check if the train and carousel is running.
- Suitable for all ages
- $3.00 per person
- Winter: The train will open weekends only when the temperature is above 50.
- Spring (starting Easter weekend)- the Train runs 7 days a week, shoppe hours.
- Summer – the Train runs everyday throughout the summer (weather permitting)
- Holidays – open all holidays except Christmas (weather permitting: 40 degrees or less, rain or snow the train will be closed)
- Any questions? Call 609-748-8999
The Holiday Train ride starts in December and is a animated and decorated Christmas train ride. $4 a person.